1.8

Dealing with this company was the worst customer service experience I have ever had! They took forever to send my order, then it was the wrong size so I did an exchange, after about 1 month of not hearing anything from this company, I called them only to find out that they didn't even know about the order - I cancelled the order. Low and behold, another month later, I get the exchange and they charged my card.

When I called, the representative said that you can't cancel an order after it has been placed - WHAT, if I don't have my order after 2 months, how can you say I am not allowed to cancel it. I ordered this coat for a vacation and if I already went on vacation and have been back for a month, then why the *** would I still want it?

I am now in the process of sending the exchange back, I can only imagine how long it will take to see my refund back on my card.

Will NEVER do business with them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor response and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coat. Eddie Bauer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eddie Bauer. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Ll Bean or Lands End.

Had an Experience with Eddie Bauer?

Comments