So many issues starting with fiasco as Christmas. I received an email confirmation of an on-line order but then nothing else occurred.

I emailed and then called customer service to inquire as to the status of the order as the holiday was fast approaching and was told that there was no record of that order, it did not exist! Too close to Christmas to rectify at that point. Second issue was another order was created and marked as shipped but when I went to track the order the tracking number was not an actual tracking number and the order was never shipped and I was charged. When I called to address I was met with hostility and attitude.

I had to ask for a supervisor, whom I was never passed to and then finally was assisted in receiving a replacement item. Customer service reps are rude and just do not care. EB has seriously gone downhill in this area. Also I have had a string of items that have had to be returned due to excessive shrinking in length.

It feels like EB has gotten lazy and does not care about retaining their existing customer base, they don't care about loyalty. For as much as I spend in a year with them OI would think they would try a tad bit more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eddie Bauer Customer Care.

Comments