Orlando, Florida

I was planning a trip to France this past Summer, and started buying some things for travel. I shop almost exclusively online for my clothing, shoes, etc.

and those of my two grandsons. I purchased several accessories, bags, shirts, and a travel type blazer from EB during my search for items for my trip. When I returned from my trip, I started looking for a particular color of jacket. I ordered about 4 or 5 jackets.

I noticed a pattern. None of the jackets were any where near the color they appeared online. It was also noted by another reviewer on their site. EB charges $7.50 for a return label.

I called customer service, explained my problem, and asked that I be emailed 2 prepaid labels to return the jackets, since neither was the color depicted online. I was told that I would receive the labels. I did receive the labels. BUT when the return was deducted from my credit card, I noticed that I was charged for the the return shipping!

Fifteen dollars total. Needless to say, I no longer shop EB online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eddie Bauer Shipping Service.

Comments