I placed an order that was to be a gift, so the shipping address is clearly different from the billing address. Due to this completely normal circumstance they decided to cancel my order.

When trying to contact the customer service line well let’s just say that was a joke. It took 20 minutes for them to understand that I got an email stating it was cancelled and for them to see it on their end. Now 45 minutes into the call and ‘waiting for a supervisor’ I honestly think they put you on a long hold and tell you the supervisor is on another call because there is either no supervisor or the person doesn’t want to ‘get in trouble’. The person I am talking to wants me to ship the package to my billing address.

Well it’s not a gift for me now is it, if it were I would’ve sent it to myself. I don’t understand why this perfectly normal circumstance caused them to cancel my order and I can’t get a clear response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eddie Bauer Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Eddie Bauer Cons: Poor customer service, Customer service approach, Unexpectedly cancelled order.

• Inaccessible Customer Service