Keauhou, Hawaii

I ordered several items from Eddie Bauer's website and was sent items I did not order, and the items that were correct were of very poor quality and fit.I promptly returned everything, using their included return postage-paid label,and now, 2 weeks later, they have no record that the items were returned.

I will never, ever shop at this 3rd rate store again, as their quality and customer service have deteriorated considerably over the years.

I should have known better after all the stores in San Diego closed down recently.I am considering taking further action, as the order was approximately $150 and they are not offering to correct their mistake.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of eddie bauer shipping service. Eddie Bauer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eddie bauer shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eddie Bauer. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Ll Bean or Lands End.

Had an Experience with Eddie Bauer?

Comments