Woburn, Massachusetts

I bought a set of Eddie Bauer branded flannel sheets (for over $80) several years ago, then mysteriously, the sheets started to discolor with weird white spots all over them that look like bleach stains but ARE NOT because I never use bleach or harsh detergents.

I emailed the photos they requested and their reply was to contact their subcontractor who made the sheets and branded them for Eddie Bauer! Eddie Bauer customer service offered ZERO resolution and no remedy, no new sheets, no credit, no gift card, nada, nothing.

BEWARE of their false "Lifetime" warranty because it's nonexistent!

NEVER BUY FROM THESE CRIMINAL LIARS AND THIEVES!

Review about: Eddie Bauer Sheet Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service bad quality items, Bad quality, Liars thieves.

Had an Experience with Eddie Bauer?

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1252965

I hate to tell you this peaches, but sheets don't suddenly give themselves bleach spots.You obviously don't realize how you did it, but you put those bleach spots there somehow, they didn't just magically appear.

Spraying cleaners near them or having residues from certain face washes or lotions--anything with salicylic acid as an ingredient--on your hands or near the sheets can do that, not to mention dozens of other things.Again, there is literally no way the sheets bleached themselves or suddenly "became discolored" after years of use.

Lynnwood, Washington, United States #1234595

Licensed products are not protected under the guarantee!