I bought a set of Eddie Bauer branded flannel sheets (for over $80) several years ago, then mysteriously, the sheets started to discolor with weird white spots all over them that look like bleach stains but ARE NOT because I never use bleach or harsh detergents.
I emailed the photos they requested and their reply was to contact their subcontractor who made the sheets and branded them for Eddie Bauer! Eddie Bauer customer service offered ZERO resolution and no remedy, no new sheets, no credit, no gift card, nada, nothing.
BEWARE of their false "Lifetime" warranty because it's nonexistent!
NEVER BUY FROM THESE CRIMINAL LIARS AND THIEVES!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."