I bought a set of Eddie Bauer branded flannel sheets (for over $80) several years ago, then mysteriously, the sheets started to discolor with weird white spots all over them that look like bleach stains but ARE NOT because I never use bleach or harsh detergents.
I emailed the photos they requested and their reply was to contact their subcontractor who made the sheets and branded them for Eddie Bauer! Eddie Bauer customer service offered ZERO resolution and no remedy, no new sheets, no credit, no gift card, nada, nothing.
BEWARE of their false "Lifetime" warranty because it's nonexistent!
NEVER BUY FROM THESE CRIMINAL LIARS AND THIEVES!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "(june 3, 2015) thrifty offered prices after all specific conditions are known, and later during checkout price jumped 147%,without explanation. totally false and deceptive advertising practice, giant material misrepresentation,..."
- "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."