Gilbert, Iowa
2.6

I placed a 300.00$ order for 7 hoodies with Eddie Bauer and chose expidited shipping. They arrived on time.

When I opened the box 2 hoodies were missing and there were a pair of sandals in the box that I did not order. I called customer service immediately and spent 20 minutes on the phone with 2 agents who who not helpful at all. I was told they would not send me the hoodies that were missing from my order unless I allowed them to credit my charge card and then recharge it. What kind of business is this.

You fail to give me merchandise that I have already paid for and now you want to credit me which will take 3-5 days to return the money to me...so essentially you are using my money for that period of time, while you charge my card again to send the merchandise you failed to send me in the first place that I have already paid for. This is the worst customer service I have ever heard of. I have heard of this happening to others from other companies and the item is shipped out immediately with no questions asked!

I have been a long time Eddie Bauer Customer but am rethinking my loyalty to them! Please share this message!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eddie Bauer Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments