Sacramento, California

I've been a customer for over 20 years, spending at least $3000 annually. Today Eddie Bauer lost a customer.

I spent 1.5 hours on a bait & switch this morning re an EB credit card. A come-on popped up on their site offering me a 15% discount to use their "pre-approved" credit card. I was not even able to finish shopping when the additional 15% discount disappeared from my cart. It was "forfeited" because I wasn't fast enough -- LOL -- typical bait & switch. What a complete waste of an hour of my time!

When I called to then cancel this bogus credit card, I was in for a surprise. First, I spent about 15 minutes just trying to talk to their retarded "automated system." Then I got not one, not 2, but 3 Turd Worlders who were being paid by Eddie Bauer to pretend to be "customer service" reps. Even though I'm a Californian who is better at understanding Turd World accents better than most, I couldn't understand a single one of them.

I'm actually glad in a perverse sort of way that this happened today. Otherwise I wouldn't have known that Eddie Bauer now hires non-Americans who don't give a hoot about being understandable or in any kind of decent "customer service." I've made a vow to myself & my fellow Americans, that I will not deal w/corporations that hire Turd Worlders when so many Americans are out of work.

So, "Eddie," hopefully many Americans will join me. Perhaps your Turd Worlders can provide you w/the profits you require. I doubt it though. America made you but you of course have no loyalty to us. My parting words: Eff you.

Comments

I'm not happy with Eddie Bauer myself, but I believe it's possible to express that without insulting people with intellectual disabilities by using the word "retarded,"

and to say that you are unhappy with their outsourcing of customer service without insulting the people Eddie Bauer CHOSE to hire by calling them "turd worlders." They are just people trying to earn a living.