Mchenry, Illinois
1.5

I have been attempting to return a BC MicroTherm StormDown Jacket for over a month. Initially, I went to my local Eddie Bauer store in Naperville, IL, where I was told there is no such thing as an unconditional lifetime guarantee- this was shocking to me, as eddiebauer.com clearly states the terms of the guarantee. The sales associate was extremely rude and was of no help.

After that failed attempt, I called Eddie Bauer customer service, where I was told that I would be able to receive a repair or replacement for my jacket, rather than a monetary exchange, as I no longer had a receipt. The jacket, which was originally over $400, has been leaking down excessively, and has lost much of its water repellency. The customer service associate stated that they would send me a shipping label, and the jacket would be repaired or replaced with the newest model upon arrival at Eddie Bauer.

I have not yet received a shipping label. 3 times I have spoken to a new person over the course of the last 4 weeks, and each time there is NO record of my calls, and I start the entire process over from the beginning. Please someone help!

-Alex Boomgarden

Product or Service Mentioned: Eddie Bauer Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Replace jacket.

Comments

so, like, I can go to a store and if I give them a cc number they can reprint a receipt.