Eddie Bauer has the worst customer service and the worst returns policy of any company I have ever purchased from.(1) If you return an item they will not refund the purchase price to you, but instead give you credit so you are locked into their store (2) They employe women from the Caribbean who have such thick accents that I could not understand her.

Instead I hung up and tried customer service again (3) Eddie Bauer has no record in their system of the credit I am supposed to have.. I was asked this question: do you have the refund certificate that was issued to you? [If I had one who would keep a certificate for a year. It is much bitterroot buy stuff from L.L.Bean.

With Bean i receive a UPS return label in the delivery box. Plus, as soon as they get my return I receive a credit to the credit card I used to pay for the original purchase.

Plus, you don't have to give a reason.Plus this return guarantee is good forever.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Eddie Bauer. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Eddie Bauer to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Ll Bean or Lands End. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eddie Bauer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eddie Bauer?

Comments