Update by user Dec 20, 2016

They have not replaced the pants and kept the pants I returned. LLbean is the place to shop.

Update by user Nov 21, 2016

(Bad Karma for EB) I have spent thousands of dollars at EB.Not anymore.

Response By Email (Victoria W.) (11/06/2016 03:43 PM)

Dear Kimberly Hastings,

Thank you for your response. After researching you returns we do see where you returned 3 pairs of Women's Bremerton StayShape Stretch Twill Pants without a receipt. We were able to locate the order you placed for these pants and our records show that you paid $33.16 for each pair of pants (3). This is where your merchandise credit of $99.48 was issued out to you on 10/27/2016.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Eddie Bauer.

Sincerely, Victoria W. Eddie Bauer Customer Service Customer By Service Email (Kimberly Hastings) (11/06/2016 02:52 PM) It would be great if I could place my order but I only received a gift card for 99.45 back for 4 pair of pants that I returned. I paid $80 each for those pants. That equals $320.00.

Where is the rest of my gift card or my pants? Best Regards, Kimberly Hastings On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Customer Care @ Eddie Bauer wrote: Response By Email (Nakita L.) (11/06/2016 11:58 AM) Dear Kimberly Hastings, Thank you for contacting Eddie Bauer. We are very pleased to hear that you own thirteen pairs of our Bremerton pants. We are glad that you have received your merchandise credit and look forward to serving you in the future.

If you would like to place an order for the Bremerton pants using your merchandise credit, please visit eddiebauer.com or call us directly at 1-800-426-8020. Thank you for shopping with Eddie Bauer. We appreciate your loyalty and continued support. Sincerely, Nakita L.

Eddie Bauer Customer Service Customer By Service Email (Kimberly Hastings) (11/06/2016 08:26 AM) Hi, I received a "merchandise credit" on Friday, November 4th for the amount of 99.48. I returned 4 pairs of Bremerton pants. I asked for either a gift card so that I could replace them or an exchange. I paid $80.00 a pair for them.

I don't know why I received a 99.48 credit. I love my Bremerton pants and have 13 pairs of them. I would like the pants replaced. I would like size 18 tall, 2 brown, 1 graphite, and 1 black pair.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving them. Kimberly Hastings P.O. Box 706 Sanbornville, NH 03872 On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Kimberly Hastings wrote: Ok but the issue is you sent it to the wrong address. Sent from my iPhone On Nov 3, 2016, at 1:40 PM, Customer Care @ Eddie Bauer wrote: Response By Email (Mark F) (11/03/2016 02:28 PM) Dear Kimberly Hastings, Thank you for contacting Eddie Bauer.

After researching your inquiry, I would like to inform you that your Merchandise Credit has been mailed to the provided address: P O box 706 Sanbornville, NH 03872-0706 (If there is an change on your profile, please provide the updated information)... We do apologize for any confusion this may have caused. If you need further assistance, please reply to this email or call us directly at 1-800-426-8020 and we will be more than happy to discuss this matter further. Thank you for being a member of the Eddie Bauer Adventure Rewards Program.

Sincerely, Mark F. Eddie Bauer Customer Service Customer By Service Email (Kimberly Hastings) (11/03/2016 01:58 PM) Ok but the issue is you sent it to the wrong address. Sent from my iPhone On Nov 3, 2016, at 1:40 PM, Customer Care @ Eddie Bauer wrote: Response By Email (Mikarra S) (11/03/2016 01:40 PM) Dear Kimberly Hastings, Thank you for contacting Eddie Bauer. After researching order number 74909553, we have found that the item on the order is a merchandise credit for the items you returned on 10/27/16.

The tracking number for the merchandise credit is not valid to actually track. Please allow 10-14 business days to receive it in the mail. If you need further assistance, please reply to this email or call us directly at 1-800-426-8020 and we will be more than happy to discuss this matter further. Thank you for contacting Eddie Bauer and being a Rewards member!

Sincerely, Mikarra S.Eddie Bauer Customer Service

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2016

Returned pants because of poor/different quality than the other 16 pair that I own. It is such an injustice and a real shame because I really love my Eddie Bauer pants and jeans. I asked for an exchange and I received a reimbursement for 33.14 dollars a pair for 80 dollar pants. I would have had to have had a 58.6 percent discount, which is bull. How do they get away with lieing like this?

Also, to the person who posted about being nice. Thats *** too, I am a nice person. I speak respectful to everyone even if they don't deserve it. Being nice has no impact at Eddie Bauer.

I tell ya, there is one thing I can do about it and that is to write to my favorite company LLbean and ask that they carry these types of pants and jeans. I am sure they would be happy too. They are so kind and caring to their customers. I urge all of you to shop at LLBean. They care about their customers. I have made it my mission to let the word out about this deceptive company. They do not post negative feedback beside not being able to post on their Facebook. I have informed the better business bureau as well. I encourage others to do the same.

Kimberly Hastings NH

This person wrote the review because of "return/exchange/warrenty policy" of eddie bauer customer care from Eddie Bauer. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Eddie Bauer to "exchange: replace the pants".

The most disappointing in user's experience was online ordering service, service and i was refused an exchange. Author liked the most jeans and pants. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Ll Bean or Lands End. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eddie Bauer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eddie Bauer?

Comments